My Rehab Team, we value the health and safety of all our staff and valued clients.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the federal government, state government and local health authorities advice, please refer below to our COVID-19 therapy delivery protocol:
- All our working therapists have not travelled outside of Brisbane in the last 14 days.
- All our therapists practice social isolation outside of work hours.
- None of our working therapists have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- No therapist will be working should they have symptoms of cough, fever or other flu or cold-like symptoms.
- All therapists have completed the competency training from the Department of Health regarding COVID-19.
- All of them have personal protective equipment in their cars in case if they need it.
- All of them are observing the guidelines of 1.5m social distancing whenever possible, stringent hand hygiene and sanitisation, avoidance to touch the face are mandatory.
- Prior to their arrival, the visiting therapist will be calling their clients regarding their clearance and to ensure that clients are also cleared and safe to be visited.
- Our massage therapists are gloved, aproned and masked. They are also doing dry massage – without oil and over clothing which is equally effective.
- Our podiatrists are aproned for their procedures.
- We have an established tele-rehabilitation set up to offer our clients as an alternative option to face-to-face therapy. Click here for more info.
- Our therapists will be educating clients on how to set up the most appropriate form of tele-rehab.
Last updated 24/3/20, 10:30am.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our service to you, feel free to contact us on 1300 469 734 or email email@example.com.