Questions About Our Service
What is the waiting time for our service
We will contact the patient within 2 business days upon the receipt of the referral. Service demands change from time to time, therefore, do contact us regarding waiting time. We can prioritise if you have an urgent request.
How is My Rehab Team different from other services?
- We are location flexible.
- We are very skilled and experienced.
- We give you quality one-on-one time.
- We keep you informed and we are very contactable!
- We offer evidence-based management such as Otago comprehensive for fallers, Bridges self management program for stroke survivors, FES for foot drop management, etc.
- We offer our service at a competitive rate!
- We are a multi-professional and trans-disciplinary team, in other words, the different clinicians work together to pool their experience, knowledge and skills for the best rehabilitation outcome.
How can My Rehab Team help me?
What happens in the first session?
What do I need to do when you arrive?
Questions About Rehabilitation
What might my rehabilitation program involve?
How much improvement should I expect after a neurological event?
It is important to note that for patients with a deteriorating or progressive neurological condition such as Parkinsons, Multiply sclerosis, etc. An aspect of their rehabilitation is about preserving ability, minimizing deterioration? and formulating appropriate adaptation to compensate for changes in ability.
For more information, please feel free to call My Rehab Team or relevant organisations such as the MS Society, Stroke Association Queensland, Parkinson’s Australia, etc.
See Useful Links.
How long will I continue to make improvements?
I've just been given a neurological diagnosis. Who can I talk to?
See Useful Links.