To Drive AgainYou can re-apply for a license without a driving examination if it was surrendered to the Transport and Mains Road Department within the past 5 years.

Your doctor will need to write you a medical certificate F3712.  Your doctor may request for you to go through an “Assessing Fitness to Drive” process with a trained Occupational Therapist.  This assessment can be done through Queensland Health.

If you prefer to do so privately, My Rehab Team can help you to organise one.  For more information, please speak to us, or your GP, or visit or ring Transport and Mains Road on 132 380.


Image courtesy of tiverylucky, at Free Digital Photo.  [Online] Available at: (Accessed on 15th December, 2014)